Re: [orca-list] guessing the labels of unlabeled fields, thoughts?

hi
One last question, then I can start filing bug reports. What do I do
with apps that use the wx gtk library? Good examples in this category
would be frontends to console emulators, such as dolphin and m64py.
I've heard, I have forgotten exactly where, that wx gtk accessibility
is hit or miss, and that the wx widgets team have limited interest in
fixing this. I've seen wx apps that are very accessible, and some that
are almost unusable. Should I file bugs against *every* application I
use that uses wx, or against only wx itself, so the fix can trickle down?
Thanks
Kendell clark