Re: [orca-list] guessing the labels of unlabeled fields, thoughts?

hi
Great idea. I've already got a ton of apps to file bugs against, so
will cc you with any bugs I get. Do I send them here or to your
personal email?
PS, what do I do about qt applications? Those are mostly accessible,
but they have their fair share of unlabeled controlls as well,
particular in clementine
Thanks
Kendell clark