[orca-list] Grub-beta issue/sorry for not changing subjuect__was: Re: conversion of ubuntu 14.04 iso image file to zip

Very sorry for forgetting to change this subject. If athis conversations continues I strongly suggest
starting a new
thread with an appropriate subject.
See below for my post regarding grub-beta being used as default package for major Linux distros.
B.H.