[orca-list] can someone convert the vinux iso file for the intel x86 processor to the zip format and send it to me?

Hello, All,

The Voicenote Apex is the only working computer I have right now, so I was wondering if someone could download the vinux iso file, convert it to the zip format, because that is the only compressed file tipe that the Voicenote apex supports and then send it to me. I will need this zip file by this afternoon. Is this possible? Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Isaac Sebastian