Re: [orca-list] That CapsLock Still Bugs Me!

Sorry for so many posts here. I just went back into writer from this
mail and the bug came back. I hit the caps lock key several times and
at this point, typing was yielding lower case letters. I then pressed
the bypass key followed by the caps lock key and Orca said "Caps Lock
off." That seemed strange to me since it was already in lower case. I
then typed some more and it was still lower case. After that event,
the caps lock key behaved as expected under Orca. So the bug seems to
appear each time you enter the gnome session.

I should explain that I am using Mutt under speakup in a native
console tty and I jump to the tty running GNOME. that is when this
problem re-appears.

Does this all make sense?:)