Re: [orca-list] That CapsLock Still Bugs Me!

Well, now I just did some further testing in that same document and
after pressing the Orca bypass key (Orca+backspace) and then caps lock
key, Orca started behaving itself. I mean after this event, I could no
longer duplicate the original problem. I don't know if this will
revert if I leave Writer and come back or if restarting Orca would be
the only way to reproduce the problem. Anyway, this seems stranger by
the moment.