[orca-list] Toggling Row and Cell

When I load up a Calc sheet, Orca defaults to reading the entire row
when I press up or down arrow keys. I can press the Orca+F11 key to
toggle to Cell and that works OK. However, I can't seem to save Cell
as a default. When I go into Soffice specific settings tab, I don't
see any such option. If I forcablly save Orca settings, the status of
this toggle is not saved. Am I missing something? How can I make it
default to reading table cells instead of rows?