Re: [orca-list] string prefferences__was: accessing Audacity prefferences

If you have multiple links on the same line, you can just jump between them with the tab key.

If you're using Vinux 4 then there's a problem where Orca won't read some lines containing links when you arrow to them with the up or down arrow keys. I get around this by using the tab key again.

You might also be hearing Orca automatically reading live regions as they're updated. To turn this off, use Orca+shift+backspace.

To reset Orca to factory defaults, in a terminal, type

$ orca -t --replace

and walk through the set up questions.