[orca-list] HTML5 audio/video elements in firefox not speaking

This has been happening for some time in Firefox. Tabbing to an HTML5 audio or video element gives silence. I can read the play buttons and other slide controls using the arrow keys, but no title attribute is spoken, and the element is completely silent when navigating via the tab key. The best example of this is
http://kyle.tk/music.php
where I have multiple audio elements, one for each song I have recorded and put on my website. In early versions of Firefox, tabbing to these elements would say "panel," and I could read the title using the WhereAmI function. This was some time back, and I seem to recall still being able to use WhereAmI to read the title more recently, even after the elements went silent. However, WhereAmI is now only reading the previous element that had focus when the tab key is pressed and the focus lands on an HTML5 element. Additionally, when tabbing through multiple HTML5 audio or video elements such as the audio elements on the above page, WhereAmI continues to speak that previously spoken element, no matter how many HTML5 elements are hit. Is this a bug in recent versions of Firefox, or is it an Orca or at-spi bug? Thanks for any help.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"