[orca-list] accessing Audacity prefferences

On 07/21/2014 04:40 AM, Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:
Hello,
One more question:
Sometimes in an app like firefox or the help, Orca will stop responding to the up and down arrows.
How do I refresh orca so that it will work again? It works if I hit tab or alt tab, but changing the focus doesn't work and neither does loading a new page.
thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs