Re: [orca-list] orca-list - sonar mate alpha image in the works

He mentiones this, but for now it's in the unofficial repos, maybe that's against their rules to use, do not
know.
Am I correct in remembering that the gtk version of lightdm is lighter than the version Ubuntu uses with
unity?
Maybe it's just that there are a lot of deps for non unity users to use the Ubuntu build of lightdm.
Is accessibility bug or bugs fixed in trisquel's version of lightdm?
Thanks.
--
B.H.