Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of LXDE desktop?

I wish there was a distro, (based on manjaro) that had a very lighweight desktop manager. Extremeley lightweight with minimum packages, so i could boot it from my USB flash and take it with me around. Sonar apparently is working on a mate-based distro, But i know many lighter desktops also exists.