[orca-list] orca-list - sonar mate alpha image in the works

hi

sonar *will* have an accessible dm, when one of the following two
things happen. Either lightdm's gtk3 greeter with the accessibility
fixed moves to community, no idea when that will happen, it's
currently in the aur. Or, we get mdm, mint display manager, to talk. I
think it's built on gdm2, so it theoretically should be possible,
assuming mint didn't rip out the accessibility, which is always
possible. I'm building a mate alpha image now, and assuming it boots,
installs, and comes up talking, the last 2 did not, I'll see if
johnathon can upload it for people to test.  It's using lxdm for now,
which doesn't talk. It's one of the login managers the graphical
installer knows how to tell to automatically login.
Sorry for the long email, and the off topic post. I'll change the subject.
Thanks
                Kendell clark