Re: [orca-list] Presenting accessible descriptions

    Hello,
Most likelly the problem is with me. I can no longer reproduce this. Either I have incorrectly interpreted what orca was presenting to me or something changed on the page where I've seen it.
That was on my bank site so I can't give a working link unfortunatelly.

I apologise for a false alarm.

Greetings

Peter