Re: [orca-list] Presenting accessible descriptions

Hi Peter.

Regarding this:

Please excuse me for the noyse. Can you please try to enhance this even
further?
When the description is present try to trim both e.g. text of a button
or text of a link and also its description and only report description
when it differs from the name or text. Is this doable please?
In theory, Orca is already trying to do this. From your request
apparently that is not working. Therefore could you please give me a
specific test case where this is failing with steps to reproduce the
issue so that I can look into it?

Thanks.
--joanie