Re: [orca-list] Experimental focus versus browse mode committed to master

Hello,
On 09.08.2014 at 21:47 Peter Vágner wrote:
Descriptions, when present, are now automatically presented for Gecko
content.
Yes this is something that will help on many sites I believe. Thanks for adding it.

Please excuse me for the noyse. Can you please try to enhance this even further? When the description is present try to trim both e.g. text of a button or text of a link and also its description and only report description when it differs from the name or text. Is this doable please?

Greetings

Peter