Re: [orca-list] cli-based distro

emacs-w3m-snapshot ought to help.  It will download extra files which it
needs to work.  Once done inside of emacs you could try alt-x followed
by typing w3m <enter> and see if a web browser starts up.  It does over
here.  A browser called w3 is no longer supported while w3m continues to
be supported.  For other browsers, you'll need to know how to write lisp
code to install them and put that in your .emacs file.