[orca-list] Fwd: Re: [Support] talking manjaro is up

sent from my vinux4 linux laptop

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Support] talking manjaro is up
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 22:13:04 -0400
From: Kyle <kyle gmx ca>
To: support accessiblefreedom org

Your wife will have no problems using Sonar/Manjaro. Just

rm .config/autostart/orca.desktop

on her user account once you have created it. Sonar has copied this file
into /etc/skell, so all users come up talking by default, but removing
it from a user account will make it a regular non-talking account. We're
still working on the talking login, but that is the last major hurdle
before we can get something more "official" out the door.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"