Re: [orca-list] new linux distro, with apology to Robert Cole

After a trip around the internet, this message from D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
made its way to my inbox:
# Easy to make CLI version, very few packages are not available in AUR.

Very true. Even better is the fact that Manjaro, and by extension Sonar,
will have the yaourt package preloaded for all the enjoyment the AUR has
to offer. It also seems easier for packages to get into the official
Manjaro repos, so we should soon have qt-at-spi working out of the box;I
only need to modify my PKGBUILD to download a tagged release rather than
the latest git commit. The git version has never been unstable on my
system, but for the sake of overall stability, I would feel more
comfortable packaging a release.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--