Re: [orca-list] Internet radio broadcasting clients that work with orca

Hello,
It is very likelly Clinton is just a deejay, program manager in other words he is only working on his show. Airtime the app to a review you have recommended is a complete management solution suitable to use while planning a schedule, shows, management and all that what is usefull while running the whole radio station. In the review they are also mentioning Mixxx, that is the app I am using so actually it really gives a good opportunity to test this out.

Greetings

Peter