Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird 24 non-responsiveness (was Re: Orca uses much cpu on my machine)

Hey All.

On 10/09/2013 05:31 AM, Peter Vágner wrote:

Thunderbird 17 is fine, thunderbird 24, thunderbird 26 and thunderbird
27 are all affected.

I can finally reproduce this. And if I quit Orca the bug is still
present. Thunderbird processes no keypresses (like Up arrow to move in
the list of mail folders, F8 to toggle the preview pane, etc.). But in
that state I can still Alt+Tab immediately into other windows so my
session is not stuck; only Thunderbird is.

So.... Today I'll see about narrowing in on the bug closely enough to
file something that the Mozilla accessibility developers can easily
reproduce and/or that contains the offending commit. Stay tuned!

And, again, thanks for your patience with this one. Sorry it took me so
long to get it reproducible on my system.
--joanie