Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird 24 non-responsiveness (was Re: Orca uses much cpu on my machine)

Sent in PVT.
let me know if I sent in the correct way.
Thanks.

On 10/08/2013 10:56 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey José.

On 10/08/2013 09:39 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:
That did not solve the problem.
The lag persists.

I'm not surprised. Thanks for trying/verifying, though!

Could you please send me a debug.out? I just tried on a six-year-oldish
laptop with an i3 and some mail folders with quite a few messages (e.g.
Sent items has more than 11,000). I tried slow arrowing, crazy-fast
arrowing, etc. I'm not seeing anything which would amount to significant
lag. This is with Thunderbird 24 and F20 (i.e. GNOME 3.10).

Also, since you said the problem is not present in Thunderbird 17,
getting a comparative debug.out might be handy, if that is not too much
trouble.

Thanks again for your help hunting this bug!
--joanie