Re: [orca-list] Is Linux suitable for non-programmer/computer scientists?

I'm not sure about other distros, but in Vinux 3.x, there's an option in
the menus called "File browser as root". This will bring up Nautilus as
root, after you provide your sudo password, and allow you to edit such
system config files. No CLI involved at all if you don't want to use it.