Re: [orca-list] Do we need "accessible" linux distributions anymore? was Re: Go to upper left and lower right corner in orca.

It seems to me that the energy being put into creating a lot of CDs that are accessible could better be spent
in making mainstream life CDs more accessible. One problem That plagues the so-called accessible CDs is that
they fall far behind the live CDs that they were originally made for for example, vinux Was an outstanding
distro based on Ubuntu, but now it is far out of date, having been based on version 10.04. This is one reason
why I appreciate all the hard work that is been done to make gnome commonly accessible. Anyone can open orca
from gnome and use it completely ice free. Start orca and carry on from there.

Sent from my iPhone