Re: [orca-list] Go to upper left and lower right corner in orca.

I guess you're saying that Sonar and Vinux aren't needed, but that's
always been the case. Vinux takes the work out of getting an accessible
OS with a set of accessible applications. Of course, you could do the
work the Vinux developers have already done, and there's nothing wrong
with that, or you could take advantage of their work, and again, there's
nothing wrong with that.