Re: [orca-list] Go to upper left and lower right corner in orca.

Or perhaps Sonar.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On 01/24/2013 11:24 PM, Bill Dengler wrote:
Ubuntu 10.04 is considered oldstable. If you want to stick to LTS, you can upgrade to 12.04 or you just upgrade to 12.10. I think Vinux is some kind of blind distro, which isn't required anymore. Therefore, I advise you to completely wipe your drive and start with a fresh, vanilla copy of either Ubuntu or debian.