Re: [orca-list] Difference between CID, Wheezy and Ubuntu

Firefox gets updated much faster than the Debian version.

Plus who likes having the "non-Firefox" Firefox?

DR
David J. Ring, Jr., N1EA  Radio-Officers Group -- Join CW email list -- Historic Morse Recordings
Gopher Hole:  gopher://sdf.org/1/users/djringjr/ (native or with Firefox's Overbite extension) or via http to gopher gateway
Chat Skype: djringjr MSN: djringjr msn com AIM: N1EA icq: 27380609

=30=

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:24 AM, Jason White <jason jasonjgw net> wrote:
mattias <mjonsson1986 gmail com> wrote:
> what are the differenses between firefox and iceweasel?

I think the differences are: a name change and the removal of Mozilla branding
to avoid trademark issues, plus some debian-specific patches to make it run
well under Debian and compile on all of their supported machine architectures.

The differences aren't significant, as far as I know, and they don't affect
accessibility at all.