Re: [orca-list] Difference between CID, Wheezy and Ubuntu

mattias <mjonsson1986 gmail com> wrote:
what are the differenses between firefox and iceweasel?

I think the differences are: a name change and the removal of Mozilla branding
to avoid trademark issues, plus some debian-specific patches to make it run
well under Debian and compile on all of their supported machine architectures.

The differences aren't significant, as far as I know, and they don't affect
accessibility at all.