Re: [orca-list] Difference between CID, Wheezy and Ubuntu

Wheezzy has 3.4.2 so it is just like precise. I cannot speak for the other since I have not tried them in recent months I would imagine that Sid has 3.6.0 or something like that. It should be possible for you to do a search online as to what packages are in Sid.

Alex MSent from my iPhone