Re: [orca-list] Difference between CID, Wheezy and Ubuntu

I like Debian better than Ubuntu and I would configure my /etc/apt/sources.list file so that the testing
repository is used.

The annoying parts of Debian are no jockey-gtk applet to easily install wifi and other drivers, no real
firefox or thunderbird.  Also the standard GNOME Desktop makes you install non-assessible programs.

I installed fitefox from source.

David

- --
Sent from my Android nook color
with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Alex Midence <alex midence gmail com> wrote:

Wheezzy has 3.4.2 so it is just like precise. I cannot speak for the
other since I have not tried them in recent months I would imagine that
Sid has 3.6.0 or something like that. It should be possible for you to
do a search online as to what packages are in Sid.

Alex MSent from my iPhone