Re: [orca-list] is it safe to update Gnome shell to 3.8 on Ubuntu 13.04

There is only 1 thing I can help you with here.  Your flash drive is not lost.  It is different this time the
way these things are mounted.

In a terminal, do this:

ls /media

In that folder, you will find a subdirectory with your username, the same as your home directory.  Look in
there and you will find the contents of
your flash drive.  I guess it's some new kind of security thing or something.

I discovered this yesterday, when installing sonar 13.04 on a machine for a friend.

Just look in /media/username/kingston and you will find all safe and sound.

Hope this helps.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology