[orca-list] 00000

I just upgraded to Gnome 3.8.
I don't seem to find a way to directly open the home folder or
nautilus browser for that matter.
Besides, it is officially mentioned on the gnome 3.8 site that super +
f10 should open the applications menu.  But I only hear window.  I
tryed pressing down arrow after the command but I can't hear Orca
announcing the favorite application's list.
Any tips?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.