Re: [orca-list] is it safe to update Gnome shell to 3.8 on Ubuntu 13.04

Yes I could find it.
But I am used to seeing things on either the desktop or in the menu.
So was wondering what happened?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.On 04/30/2013 08:03 PM, Doug Smith wrote:
There is only 1 thing I can help you with here.  Your flash drive is not lost.  It is different this time the
way these things are mounted.

In a terminal, do this:

ls /media

In that folder, you will find a subdirectory with your username, the same as your home directory.  Look in
there and you will find the contents of
your flash drive.  I guess it's some new kind of security thing or something.

I discovered this yesterday, when installing sonar 13.04 on a machine for a friend.

Just look in /media/username/kingston and you will find all safe and sound.

Hope this helps.