Re: [orca-list] more issues observed in Libre Office 4

On 04/05/2013 10:28 AM, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
On 04/05/2013 08:31 AM, am_dxer wrote:
On 04/05/2013 09:12 AM, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
On 04/05/2013 07:58 AM, am_dxer wrote:
On 04/05/2013 12:09 AM, Krishnakant Mane wrote:
On 04/05/2013 02:52 AM, Luke Yelavich wrote:
Depending on what your trying to do another
option might be chrome vox and chromium with google docs.

Unless it's changed recently, I could never get Chromium to work with
ChromeVox. I found confirmation of this on the web at the time. I've
always just installed Google Chrome and used it with ChromeVox.

Where did you get your copy of chromium from? I have heard talk that
some of the packagers omit the native client which is something
required for chrome vox to function with chromium. Also, my copy of
chrome is from about a month or two ago when I reinstalled fedora
upgrading from fedora 17 to fedora 18. However, this was my first time
using chromium so I am not sure if and when it was broken before I
used it.

I got Chromium from a Ubuntu repository, and I did read that the Debian based packaging does not include the native client support. Like I said, this may have changed recently.

Ok that might be why. Mine was packaged by someone from fedora.
The manual is at

The manual is at