[orca-list] more issues observed in Libre Office 4

Hello all.
I found out another interesting things thing In Libre Office 4, specially with writer.
When f10 is pushed nothing is spoken out.
When alt + f10 is pushed, the menus are announced when left or right arrows are pressed. But when a dropdown is attempted using a down arrow, just the first option is announced and the menu just goes away.
Is this an Orca issue or Office issue?
if it is Office issue then how is it that no sighted person has complained as yet either on the mailing list or any where else?
Can some one reproduce this?
not to mention that alt + f or alt + e does not open file or edit respectively and this applies to all the rest of menus. This is really irritating I feel and I am thinking of switching back to the older version.
Any help or suggestion?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.