Re: [orca-list] more issues observed in Libre Office 4

On 04/05/2013 02:52 AM, Luke Yelavich wrote:

You are on Ubuntu right? LibreOffice has special code included to work with the Unity global menu, and its
still rather buggy for keyboard use. I'll see if I can find out how to turn it off.
yes, I guessed the same, but after serching on the internet I did not get any perfect answer.

But I guess terning the unity global menu integration off seems to be the best option.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.