Re: [orca-list] more issues observed in Libre Office 4

On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 12:13:35AM EST, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
If memory serves me, Unity menu items are check menu items rather than
plain ol' menu items. Though I may be mis-remembering. Regardless, Orca
just passes along what it gets. And if Orca is being told a widget is
toggle-able, it doesn't know that it really isn't. Perhaps someone in
the Ubuntu accessibility community/mailing list can help clarify that
for you as well.

That bug was fixed as of 12.04, but see my other post as to whats going on here.

Luke