Re: [orca-list] more issues observed in Libre Office 4

Hi Joanie,
Just one more thing.
I did a sudo apt-get remove libreoffice*
then added the ppa for Libreoffice version 4.
Then did a sudo apt-get install libreoffice-base libreoffice-core libreofffice-calc etc, along with libreoffice-gnome and libreoffice-gtk.
Are these the right packages?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.