Re: [orca-list] no magnifier page in Orca settings

I wonder if that Gnome remix also has the talking installer and if
control s will activate it at login as well.  Has anyone tried it?
It'd be interesting if that Gnome remix outstripped the Unity version
in downloads by users when they get wind of a Gnome-based Ubuntu
version.

Alex M