Re: [orca-list] no magnifier page in Orca settings

dds <skydom skynet be> wrote:
I switched from the Unity desktop to Gnome  3.2.1.
But the magnifier tab/page doesn't appear in the Orca configuration window.
I installed the package gnome-mag, but it didn't help.

Magnification is now handled by gnome-shell rather than Orca, and the
gnome-mag package is obsolete (no longer useful under Gnome 3).

I don't use magnification, so I can't give you a reference to instructions for
configuring it in Gnome-shell, other than to say that Orca isn't involved
anymore.