Re: [orca-list] no magnifier page in Orca settings

On 9/5/2012 2:17 AM, Kyle wrote:
Magnification for gnome-shell is now controlled from the Universal Access icon in System Settings. You can
find the magnification settings in the zoom tab.
~Kyle
Thank you very much Jason and Kyle!

Actually the Zoom option doesn't appear in "Gnome Classic" even after installing gnome-shell, but appears when selecting Gnome (alone) at log-in. That's why I couldn't find it...

The magnifier dynamic performances are great, but they didn't include an "inverse colors" option! (I am photophobic) I can invert colors of the whole Gnome environment in System Settings/Universal Access, but this doesn't invert e.g. the Google homepage, Wikipedia, ... it hurts my eyes...

I know this is no more an Orca question, but does anybody have any piece of advice for inverting colors with gnome-shell? If so please mail me at skydom skynet be
I'll try to find a gnome-shell help forum or similar.

Thanks again for helping me find the Zoom in Gnome 3!

PS: by the way, the Orca speech works great, it responds perfectly to any jeyboard action or screen event: what a wonderful job you Orca programmers are doing!

Dominique