De: dds <skydom skynet be>
Para: orca-list gnome org
Enviado: Lunes 10 de septiembre de 2012 13:00
Asunto: Re: [orca-list] no magnifier page in Orca settings

Sorry for the late answer and many thanks to each of you.

I tried to install the very last version of gnome-shell to enjoy the "invert colors" option of the gnome-shell magnifier. I had to build this last version but there were to many dependency issues (there were several dozens modules to build) generating errors during build, causing the gnome-shell update not to take place.
To use the gnome-shell "invert colors" options, I'll wait any version newer than v3.5 to be available as  binary.