Re: [orca-list] no magnifier page in Orca settings

Sorry for the late answer and many thanks to each of you.

I tried to install the very last version of gnome-shell to enjoy the "invert colors" option of the gnome-shell magnifier. I had to build this last version but there were to many dependency issues (there were several dozens modules to build) generating errors during build, causing the gnome-shell update not to take place. To use the gnome-shell "invert colors" options, I'll wait any version newer than v3.5 to be available as binary.

So I installed Compiz, and configured the magnifier, but:
- it is unfortunately not available in full-screen mode, but maximum 1000px height and width... - it doesn't work with gnome-shell, so I had to switch to the "Gnome Classic" desktop (it also works with Unity) - the mouse cursor is too small me to see it, I tried gcursor but it's buggy... If anybody knows an easy way to make the cursor larger... I think I have to download a cursor theme...

Again many thanks for your very handfull help and kindness!

Dominique