Re: [orca-list] Is google voice accessible with orca?

I muddled through setting up Google Voice years ago under Windows. I
recall that experience being a bit tedious. I don't use the web site
much since I set it up, but the few times I have, tried to make a call
from the web site, it was a bit frustrating with a lot of review mode
and trial and error. Sending a text message isn't as frustrating.

Once it's set up, you don't need to use the web site as much, and the
iPhone app seems completely accessible.