[orca-list] Upper case pitch change [was "Re: Espeak voice variations are not displayed in Orca preferences dialog."]

Thanks, this fixed it for me as well.

Thomas,

What pitch do you have set for the default and for upper case? I always
change the pitch for upper case from 6.0 (the default) to 7.0.
Otherwise, I don't find the delta in pitch from 5.0 (for lower case
letters) to 6.0 (for upper case letters) to be enough, especially with
eSpeak.

Should we consider making this change in Orca, i.e. change the default
pitch for upper case letters from 6.0 to 7.0? I know I make this change
whenever I reinstall a system.