Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of java-Based programs

Hi there,

sneaking into this discussion, let me very briefly introduce myself. As
an experienced GNU/Linux user, I go about my daily business with the
dependable assistence of brltty. I'm rather new to gnome and orca and
I'm most certainly new to everything java related. Since I'm running
Ubuntu 12.04 and would like to try my luck with a java application
(the voip solution jitsi from jitsi.org), I'm very interested in this
discussion. A few observations below: