[orca-list] Accessibility of java-Based programs

Hello guys,
do you have any experiences using java-based programs with Orca? I'm asking this, because I am currently  using Windows with JAWS. And as you may or may not know using JAWS with Java programs is a mess. However for my studies I am not able to avoid using a natural language processing tool and thought I'd ask here before installing Linux and trying it out with ORCA.
Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Atilla