Re: [orca-list] GNOME 3.6 with gnome-shell: I'm impressed so far

Hello,

On 14. 11. 2012 19:31, Jakob Herrmann wrote:
The only reasons for me to perform Arch installations within
An issue for blind users might be that the basic live images don't
include brltty and you have to set up your network "blind" or with
help and install it to get started. There have been images with at
least speakup, but as I know they are out of date.
What about this image? It is reported to be up to date enough: http://the-brannons.com/tarch/ According to this article it should have speakup as well as brltty. https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Linux_for_the_blind

Greetings

Peter