Re: [orca-list] develop for orca

Hola Luis Ermesto, me pueden escribir en esta dirección: fhfbotelho gmail com

Saludos cordiales,

Fernando
On 11/12/2012 05:06 PM, Luis Ernesto Rivero Montes wrote:
Good afternoon, thank for your answers. Despite having written to the
list of orca in Spanish no answer. Our interest is to contribute to the
voice of orca Spanish. We appreciate all the help you can give us to
start contributing.

The message from a fellow who offered help and spoke Spanish was deleted
from this thread.
he offered to talk to gtalk.

note: sorry for drafting errors but I am using a translator.

2012/11/10 Jason White <jason jasonjgw net <mailto:jason jasonjgw net>>

    Kyle <kyle4jesus gmail com <mailto:kyle4jesus gmail com>> wrote:
     > As far as I know, Pico is the only other free spanish
     > voice that at least to my untrained ears sounds good.

    Pico is supported by the latest (not yet released) version of
    Speech-Dispatcher, which you should be able to compile from source.

    The Git repository is here:
    git://git.freebsoft.org/git/speechd
    <http://git.freebsoft.org/git/speechd>

    The manual is at