Re: [orca-list] Sonar 12.10 is out

Hi.
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I didn't find how to logout to activate gnome-shell.
Thanks.

On 11/12/2012 06:03 PM, Jonathan Nadeau wrote:
Great Peter! Glad you are all set. have a great day.

On 11/12/2012 02:53 PM, Peter VÃgner wrote:
Hello,
Yes this is like a dream.
It really works fine.
I am unable to find out the problem now.
Most likelly the main problem was that I have pressed alt+f1 and did
not wait enough time. In my virtual machine it takes up to 4 or 5
seconds for the overview to come up for the first time. Subsequent
calls of that commands are then working fine.
Maybe typing in or pressing other commands while waiting break something.
Okay tommorow I will install it inside a vm so I can experiment more
and then finally I will hopefully end up installing this to real machine.

Thanks and greetings

Peter